Stolen From AtlanteanTiger
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
私は医者じゃありません。I am not a medical doctor. Seriously the only thing even close to a book nearby is my Japanese phrasebook by Lonely Planet.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
My ice blue DS lite.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The bold and the beautiful, because I was eating.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:12. Not even close.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nothing beyond Maynards melancholy voice as he sings the beautiful song 3 Libras, my headphones are really big and loud and therefore you cannot hear the familiar ticking of my Stitch clock.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was standing in the pouring rain in my boyfriends fragrant leather jacket which he lent me out of concern for the weather, waiting for a bus which ended up being 15 minutes late.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My resume, Im being forced to look for a job at the moment.
9. What are you wearing?
Im wearing a pair of black leggings, black underwear, knee-high red socks, a pink and green spotted bra, a blue t-shirt with an adorable raccoon on it and a really comfortable dark grey hoodie.
10. Did you dream last night?
I dreamt that my mother and I were smuggling bottles of spirits to a camp event or something similar where the consumption of alcohol was banned. Then when we had gotten sufficiently drunk off grounds we returned to the hotel we were posted in, where I met up with Moonlitsu
/Britt and she told me they just held a Goth competition and it ended up being a tie between my boyfriend and my mother (neither of whom are particularly gothic these days).
11. When did you last laugh?
A while ago, I cant remember why though.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Anime and music posters and one wall is ¼ covered in Pocky boxes, I collect them.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
One man one Jar.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Its okay, could be better I guess.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Twilight with my mother, brother and boyfriend Jeremy. I thought it was really good and shiny.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house for my mum in FNQLD, a house for me here in Tasmania, the biggest plushie I could possibly find (or would get one custom made to fill an entire room), Plane tickets for me and my best friends to go to stay at an awesome hotel somewhere in the world that is nearby to a good set of theme parks, hell maybe we could just all postpone study and go on a theme park tour of the world (that would be fucking awesome!), then Id like to buy a private theatre for a big room in my house where I could buy an endless assortment of anime to watch with my friends
amongst other things. Id tell Centrelink to go fuck themselves too.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
My belly button is really deep, so much so that you cannot see where it ends, so I theorise its connected to another universe.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would like it if the environment was stable and unpolluted and that everyting would look really nice and visually appealing because the world was so healthy. Maybe also it would be cool if the wind contained glitter that made everything sparkle whenever it blew.
19. Do you like to dance?
I like to dance alone in my room sometimes when I am bored.
20. George Bush:
I am glad he is not the president of the US anymore although it doesnt concern me greatly.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
NFI. I think the name Annabelle is pleasing to the ear, or anything that involves bell or star in some form.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I like names that start with J, T, and S primarily.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Give me a blowjob and Ill let you in. Assuming god would appear as a man to me, I think that would be the most fucking hilarious thing ever.
25.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
No wai I probably dont even have 6 people who actually read my journal on this site so its pointless.
I don't know if i will ever actually finish art to submit anytime soon, but i sketch all the time, when i have a pile I might scan them all and upload. NFI.